How can you become a CSP Kiosk banking provider?
CSCs across India are committed to providing private as well as government services at the doorsteps of people. The major aim of a CSP Kiosk banking provider is to deliver consumers with user-friendly, real-time banking services in their area.
According to this agreement, Bank Mitra is allowed to offer online kiosk banking service in India to its current retail network. It is also authorized to appoint new Kiosk Banking mediators across the nation. By becoming Bank Mitra, you will be capable of making your shop Mini bank and providing your customers with the basic banking services of all leading banks in India. Bank Mitra has been a nationwide business correspondent for a number of leading banks in the country.
A huge number of people, chiefly the factory employees, as well as the migrant laborers, do not have a savings bank account. They are even not able to open a bank account because of lack of ID proof and valid address. As a result, they have trouble in saving their income in a secure place and look out for an easy and effective way of sending money to their families. Through the kiosk online Bank solution, these people can make the most of the services that include:
- IMPS Transaction
- Tatkal Money Transfer to any Bank Account
- Balance Enquiry
- Fixed Deposit
- Deposit and withdrawal of money
- E-KYC Enrolment
- Rupay Identity Card/ ATM Card
- Aadhar Enabled Payment System
- Loan Deposit
- Recurring Deposit
- Social Security Schemes, such as PMSBY, PMJJY, and APY
What does the service provider get?
The CSP Kiosk banking provider will get the following by becoming the CSP contractor of the bank that includes:
- Association with the concerned bank
- User id, password, as well as the software of the bank
- Biometric Software and Reader for digital thumb impression
- Web Software to offer diverse services, such as Billing, Recharge, Travel Solution, etc.
- CSP approval certificate
- Web as well as the banners of the concerned bank
- Stickers, logo, brochures, contact matrix of the bank
- CSP Introduction letter
- Commission Structure
Benefits of becoming Bank Mitra
Some of the benefits that a retailer will get by offering online kiosk banking services include:
- A simple to use application
- Stress-free and uncomplicated system
- New income opportunity
Above all, the retailer will be capable of Increasing his/her brand name and goodwill in the market. Moreover, the banking business will boost customer footfall that is advantageous for the existing trade.
What does the retailer require?
To become the CSP Kiosk banking provider of a bank, all the retailer needs,
- An office or a retail outlet
- A computer
- An Internet Connection
- A Printer
Documents that are essential to becoming Bank Mitra
Some of the required documents that a retailer has to submit to the bank for offering the online kiosk banking services include:
- Application form
- PAN Card
- 2 passport size photos
- Voter id, driving License or passport for an identity proof
- Address proof of the office or retail outlet
- Proof of the resident address Proof, such as ration card or electricity bill
A retailer will also be capable of offering many other complimentary services, including DTH and mobile recharge, utility bill payment, bus ticket booking, and air ticket booking.